-
July 23rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
#21
Inactive Member
dim the lights ...pass the popcorn....where do you get all those little figures elo??..They're a riot
-
July 23rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
#22
Inactive Member
I invited some straight friends to come and watch too, okay? So... Tie down and strip already; we haven't got *all* night, you know.
-
July 24th, 2005, 03:00 AM
#23
Inactive Member
-
July 24th, 2005, 06:02 AM
#24
Inactive Member
excuse me YOU GUYS ARE a little early for the show................IT IS NOT TUESDAY YET!!!!
can I have some popcorn while I wait???
-
July 24th, 2005, 11:22 AM
#25
HB Forum Owner
*reaches deep into the popcorn and grabs a hand of something that's NOT suppose to be in there*
Ok who put the teledildonic in the bottom of the box? I thought I was grabbing a real one there for a sec but the guys arent holding the popcorn box.
-
July 24th, 2005, 10:12 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Must be Cracker Jack popcorn... & you found the prize...LOL
-
July 25th, 2005, 07:17 PM
#27
Inactive Member
No, I for one am holding a remote control (for the Sony Digital DV cam) in the one hand, and a soda in the other.
Almost tuesday. Anyone up for a game of hungry hungry hippo?
-
July 25th, 2005, 07:35 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Tomorrow morn...4:07am central time!
-
July 26th, 2005, 08:30 PM
#29
Inactive Member
cmon start the darn movie..*munching nachos*..wadd'er we watching???
-
July 27th, 2005, 04:12 AM
#30
Inactive Member
My gettin tied up this morning... WHERE WERE YOU? [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks